Tuesday, December 28, 2010

World's Numba 1 Husband

I just wanted to take a moment and boast on what an incredible husband I have been blessed with (cheezy, I know).  Not only has he tended to every crazy request I have had as I have been under the weather, or not minded the mound of tissues that has accumulated on my side of the bed, or been anything but sweet when my cough wakes him up at night, but he also hooked us up with wireless internet today! Which might seem like not that exciting, but we have been sharing one ether net cord between the two of us at home and we are pumped. 

One thing that has taken time to adjust to is not having a car.  Anytime you buy something, groceries, laundry bins, clothes,whatever you have to figure out how to get it home.  In my attempts to decorate our little flat, I have been eying this old frame for a little DIY project.  Anyways, guess who carried this huge frame and cold medicine through the snow for me today? You guessed it, my man.

I cannot imagine being on this crazy adventure without Jordan.  He has been my best mate and I have cherished and loved every minute of being his wife these past (almost) 4 months. 

1 comment:

  1. I tear up with every blog I read of yours! I love keeping up with your life and miss you dearly! Glad to hear yall had a good Christmas! Happy New Year Katie Girl and Jordo.

    ReplyDelete