Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Medical Anthro Programme/War Eagle

Well yesterday I met the other members of my program for the first time. A very nice bunch of go figure, southerners. Out of the 12 people in my program there area students from Memphis, Birmingham, Ft. Rooker, AL, and a British girl who went to high school in Atlanta. It is a great group of people and I'm really excited to get to know them all a lot better.
Also a short note for all the War Eagles out there who love hearing about great Auburn stories. Yesterday Katie and I were trying to meet up between my program induction and the following reception and we were walking down the street (some what lost) when we heard someone across the street yell "Jordan?"
I turned and looked and two fellow Tigerheads were standing on the sidewalk. The strangest part of this story is that we had never met each other. We knew that one another were coming over to study at Oxford and had chatted via facebook but never in person. Anyway, Brandon is in Oxford at the Institute for Christian Apologetics and its great to have a friendly Auburn fan nearby.
We will be back soon for more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment